Share:

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Discussion Prompt - 10/08/2011

During the past few weeks, I have seen a common trend in my dealings with friends, acquaintances, and even in my own life. There seems to be a rise of animosity as we approach the holiday season.  In matters of the heart, everyone seems to be pointing the finger at the other gender. "Women are heartless", "men act like kindergarteners", and even "love? what is that?" There also seems to be a lack of faith in our judicial system with the cases of Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox, and Troy Davis. "The judicial system needs help", "does my vote actually count", and "is this country really a democracy?" It appears that we are losing heart in our country.

I am interested to know your perspectives on these issues. Is it simply a misunderstanding of genders and a lack of physical evidence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment