Share:

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Question of the Week

Welcome to the Question of the Week! During my everyday comings-and-goings I find that at least once a week I think of a variety of things: possible story lines, if-then scenarios, and questions. Some questions I found intriguing enough to want to reach out for insight. Those that view this blog, congratulations! You are that prospective insight. Whether you find the question intriguing enough to answer is completely up to you.

We go through life defining ourselves - understanding who we are, what we have become or want to become, and taking a leading role in doing the best we can in life. Given our current situation in the world, we all seek out careers and hobbies that give us fulfillment, entertainment, and, if we are efficient enough, money. But what if we could recreate ourselves? This week's question is:

If you could go back to any age, keeping your current knowledge and wisdom, what age would it be and why?

To make it fair, I will answer with my own thoughts. Seventeen. At that age I had become fully aware of my personality (and I had started playing varsity in basketball). Looking back, I did not put my all into high school. I would have made different choices and helped myself in the long run.

Comment with your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment